Where is the Sloane located?
The Sloane is placed in Jumeirah Village Circle, one of Dubai’s most sought-after neighbourhoods that envelops you in a peaceful country atmosphere but also provides access to all the perks of the big city. Thanks to its central location, Jumeirah Village Circle puts its residents within easy reach of numerous amenities and attractions. For those who crave some shopping therapy, Mall of the Emirates offers world-class shopping facilities just 10 minutes away from the new complex. It also takes 10 minutes to reach Dubai Marina, an affluent district known for the Beach at JBR as well as a leisure complex with alfresco dining and sandy stretches. In addition, Al Khail Road runs right to Dubai International Airport, allowing you to reach it in 30 minutes.
What is around the corner?
- Nurseries/Education: Kids World Nursery JVC (7 min), UEG School (6 min), JSS International School (7 min), Ladybird Early Learning Centre (5 min), Dubai Heights Academy (12 min), GEMS Founders School - Al Barsha (13 min)
- Shopping: Sprouts Hypermarket LLC (2 min), Day Mart Grocery (2 min), West Zone Fresh Supermarket (5 min), Online Flea Market Dubai (3 min), Rubiyan Grocery (4 min), Spinneys (3 min)
- Medical Facilities: Right Health Karama Medical Center (6 min), Apex Dental & Orthodontic Clinic (2 min), Saudi German Hospital Dubai (14 min), Mediclinic Parkview Hospital (15 min), Emirates Hospital Day Surgery & Medical Center, Motor City, Dubai (14 min), La Familia Medical Center (13 min)
- Café/Restaurants: Lokmat Baladna (3 min), The Coffee Mug, Korean Fusion Restaurant (3 min), Marmarita Restaurant (3 min), Desert Wok Restaurant JVC (3 min), Pide Keyfi ( Turkish Bite ) (4 min), Sticky Rice (4 min)
- Entertainment: Dubai Safari Zoo (3 min), Desert Island Kids Amusement- Kids Club Dubai (7 min), Dubai Autodrome (10 min), Dubai International Stadium (10 min), Magic Planet (15 min), Stunt Show (19 min)
- Others: Dubai Miracle Garden (14 min), Downtown Dubai & Burj Khalifa (15 min), Burj Al Arab (15 min)
What are the project features?
The high-rise building gives off a laid-back, relaxed vibe with its coastal design. The white Miami-inspired tower boasts a contemporary-style façade that combines timber and textual dark travertine. The pristine white section of the building is peppered with rows of cantilevered balconies that sport sleek glass balustrades, while the darker side is accentuated by black straight-line railings. In addition, the Sloane is dotted with large floor-to-ceiling windows.
Which amenities are on the territory?
The ground floor greets residents and guests with a stylishly designed entrance lobby and a clubhouse lounge, offering a calming oasis where you can socialize, work, and entertain. There are also covered car and bike parking spaces in addition to a move-in truck parking zone.
The 1st floor of the Sloane is home to a wide array of top-notch amenities. The large swimming pool includes lap and lounge areas, providing a wonderful place for both beginners and experts alike. Nearby, there is a picnic area, where you can host a BBQ party with your neighbours. Designed to provide efficient full-body workouts, the gym comes with 5 zones for cardio, resistance, free weights, boxing, and stretching.
Additionally, the roof terrace features a pet area, which includes a playground as well as a washing space, creating a safe and entertaining environment for your pets.
What kind of transportation is around?
- Bus stop: J01 (7 min)
- Metro Line: MRed (18 min)
- Road Access: Al Khail Road, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road
- Airport: Dubai International Airport (30 min), Al Maktoum International Airport (30 min)
- Heliport: Helipad 1 (19 min), Helipad 3 (18 min), Palace Helipad (19 min)
- Car Rental: Rent a Car Dubai- MakeMyRide (26 min), Rental Cars JVC (28 min)
- Others: Aquarius Dubai Yacht Rental and Charter (20 min), Xclusive Yachts Rental Dubai (21 min), Dubai Marina Mall Marine Transport Station (19 min), Godolphin Marine Transport Station (20 min)
What type of units are for sale?
The Sloane offers a cosy and bright collection of 141 units, which includes studios as well as one- and two-bedroom apartments, ranging from 421 to 1,286 square feet. Creating a soothing atmosphere, the homes feature a coastal palette, which boasts a welcoming mix of warm wood, bright white, and neutral coffee tones, highlighted by subtle hints of black. The kitchens are fitted with a selection of top-notch integrated appliances, two-tone laminate cabinets, and quartz waterfall countertops. Meanwhile, the sleek, elegant bathrooms come with a spa-like walk-in shower.
About Ellington Properties
Ellington Properties is responsible for the construction of the Sloane. Established in 2014, the property development company is headquartered in Dubai. The city's leading design-led real estate developer, Ellington Properties prioritizes a customer-centric approach to deliver luxury properties that meet the highest standards of its clients. With a unique portfolio of projects throughout Dubai, the company’s developments include Belgravia Heights I, Belgravia Square, and Wilton Park Residences 1, 2, among many others.
For more detailed information on the Sloane, please visit the official website of the developer.
Features / Amenities
Team behind The Sloane
Founded only in 2014, Ellington Properties has rapidly become one of the biggest players on the Dubai real estate market. One of the founders of the company, Robert Booth, is a former chief executive of Emaar properties, another leader in the field o
Location & Near by
Price 753,829 AED
1BR apartmentApartmentArea 752 Sq.Ft. 1bed Check Availability